Autumn Berries - PDF pattern
The centerpiece of Autumn Berries is the big white anemone paired together with some autumnal berries. Suitable for complete beginners. An easy-to-follow video tutorial is included with this pattern.
- 6 colors
- Includes a step-by-step video tutorial
- Optimized for 8 inch hoop but can be rescaled to any size
- Suitable for complete beginners
- Includes instructions with many photos for guidance
PDF instructions include:
- Material list
- Stitch and color guide
- Links to video tutorials
- Pattern design
- Tips on transfering the design
- Tips on finishing the back of the hoop
- General embroidery tips
Important: Pattern and items created with this pattern are strictly for personal use only. Please do not copy or make variations of this design.
Contact: If you have any questions, feel free to message me on instagram @sometimeinspring.
Refunds: Due to the nature of digital downloads I unfortunately cannot offer refunds.